Saturday, March 04, 2017

I went to College!

No-one can come to the Palm Springs area without going to the College of the Desert Street Fair.  It is open every Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 2 pm. Again we see a sign at the entrance that says No Pets, so Michael went back to the truck with Timmy. I actually saw several dogs in the fair so we could have brought the Timster after all.

I walked quickly through, buying myself a new sun shade and a container of dates and that was it.

Here are a few of the photos I took.


I liked the splash of colour against the green

Amazing what you can make out of rocks and a piece of wire.

The busiest part of the fair is always the food area

More food, glorious food. There is a dog I saw.

Colourful umbrellas in the food court


One of the streets

Even stuff from Morocco!
Thanks for following along. We love comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment