Wednesday, July 06, 2016

A Change to our Lifestyle!

We are in the process of buying a park model here in Cedar Beach. The inspection was done today and there are a few things we knew had to be done. A new stove, a new furnace and the roof needs re

sealing. Still waiting for the full report. Hoping to move in within the next week as soon as the financing is done.
Our winters are still to be decided. Plan A is to sell the motorhome, get a small trailer and still go south. Plan B is to sell the motorhome and a buy a park model down in Florida, Something that we can rent out when we are not using it. Plan C is to carry on using the motorhome for trips south, if we cannot sell it. Plan D is ...??? Nothing is cast in stone.