Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why is it so hard to cut the cord?

I have just had my 3rd night back in the Motorhome and I am still fretting over Virginia. Is she comfortable? Do they remember to turn her to prevent bed sores and to heal the ones she got while in Respite. Was she a little short of breath yesterday? Did she get her newspaper this morning? Are they managing to transfer her from wheelchair to recliner, or wheelchair to bed, or bed to commode without hurting her or scaring her by almost putting her on the floor? What's wrong with you, people? I did it alone for a month!

Today is very dull, with big soggy clouds rolling over the hill and then there are blue patches. I wonder if the sun or the rain will win. It is 17C (63F) at the moment. Better than the minus horrible degrees in Toronto!

I have been learning more about the Wifi Ranger and will update my review on my Mods and Stuff Page. It is fantastic!

4 comments:

  1. It is called unconditional LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, I know exactly how you are feeling, especially your comment about I did it alone for a month. I got so disgusted with so called rehab care that I ignored the suggestion of putting Bob into a nursing facility, and thankfully so because I believe his therapy was more successful because of it. Each situation is different though and the next time may be different. I think of you often.

    Hugs
    Just BS!(Bob and Sue)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just set up our CradlePoint router so we can share the aircard when we're on the road. Similarly, it has a public and a private network option. We're supposed to be able to get to a campground wi-fi using it as well, but the state parks around here don't offer internet, so we're going to have to wait to try that out. Now, if we can just get a new driver for our printer to use it wirelessly, we'll be good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with all the issues.
    We have our own internet and usually works quite well, no issues with other slow internet and it is a secure network.

    ReplyDelete