Thursday, February 16, 2012

How to remove Word Verification on Blogger

As many of you have found out, Blogger has changed their Word Verification into a (sometimes) very difficult to read formula. This is going to discourage some people from leaving comments. In case you do not know how to change this setting, here are the instructions.



  • To remove this step in the posting of comments on your blog Follow the following steps:
1. Go to your Dashboard


2. Click "Settings"

3. Click "Comments"

4. Make sure that "Show" is selected here


5. Select "Always" for "Comment moderation" and "No" for "Show word verification" etc.

6. Enter your email address (I use a unique address just for comments) into the provided box and Click on "SAVE SETTINGS"
And you are done!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the entire process. I was lost and now I am found....Yahoo! I hope all is well and you are getting settled into V.'s condo.

    Just BS!(Bob and Sue)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting settled, thank you. I find that as we are just across the parking lot from her, that I can pop in frequently. I am going to start a bit of therapy with her today. Try and get her walking again with her walker. Missing the Seneca, though!

      Delete
  2. Most helpful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete