Got a call from the lawyer to say that the sale of the condo had all gone through successfully. We are now awaiting the call to go and pick up a big fat check. That will go into the bank as soon as possible and then we will think what we are going to do with it. Where to invest so that it won't be inaccessible just in case the full time RVing doesn't work out and we need to buy a house.
I went into work this morning, but got sent home because I am sniffling, sneezing and coughing. Slept the morning, half if it from recovering from being up half the night because of the heavy thunderstorms that roared through the area and half because I had taken some medication and wasn't feeling too alert!