Sunday, January 31, 2010

Australian Open

Well so much for clearing and sorting this weekend. With the Australian open on, not much has happened. I really need to get my act together. We are probably going to try and rent the place furnished. Our property manager here says that often the local nuclear power station will take a lease on a place for their visiting consultants.

Last week I managed to get 2 boxes of clothing out for the Diabetic Society to pick up. My late father's suit went out and  the pockets were still sewn up! That is how new it was. I think he wore it once. Oh well.

What does one do with electronics? I have so many cables and a scanner, old video conversion hardware. memory cards, etc. Cell phones I can donate to a company that gives them to women to use as an emergency phone.

I have so many photographs in frames and in boxes. I wish I had time to scan them all onto disks. That is not going to happen.

I have an all in one printer that I want to take, but will have to get a wireless print server, or get a wireless printer.

Roger Federer is winning this match, so maybe I will be able to get to other chores before too much longer. I recorded the match earlier and am watching a replay. So far I managed to avoid hearing or seeing the result, but I think Roger will win this one. WOW! How many Grand Slams is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment