Thursday, October 27, 2011

Two sleeps!

We are leaving here on Saturday morning and will be crossing at Lewiston, north of Buffalo. Hopefully the weather will not be too cold. There may be some ice on Sunday morning, but we will wait until the temperatures rise a bit before setting out. We will probably make it to DuBois where we will stay at Flying J or Walmart. If that doesn't work, then it will be Bradford. My sister has a long driveway, so we will just pull in there and set up. Will probably just dry camp and I doubt we will get a cord long enough to reach the house. There are also tall pine trees, and while my sister says that she has trimmed the branches, I doubt she know how big this coach is! This shows our route to Keedysville.

No comments:

Post a Comment