Sunday, May 02, 2010

Condo is listed!

We listed the condo on Thursday night. We were going to rent, but after running the figures we decided to sell and invest the money we get. This will give us a much better return than the condo would, also it is a lot less work, and lot less stress. I never slept on Thursday night and so had to drag myself in to work on Friday with a bad migraine. I managed to get through my first class, but then was sent home. I slept the rest of the day! Saturday Michael and I spent the day cleaning and getting the place ready for our agent to take photos for the mls web site, which he did on Saturday afternoon. We also had our first showing on Saturday afternoon. So now the routine begins....keep the place clean and tidy, keep the bed made etc. I hope it sells quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment