Monday, April 25, 2005

A Bad day today!

First of all I was in bed most of the day with a horrible cold. I managed to get myself up to try and continue with building our web page, but that was not to be. I installed a web accelerator to work with my home dial-up access and now I cannot log in to the program. Maybe the site was down all day, maybe something has gone awry on my computer, we'll have to see in the morning.

The latest Trailer magazine arrived today and I was pleased to see that it was the 2005 models issue. I am going to spend the next few days browsing through, although I do know what is on our short list. We just have to decide how mobile we want to be.

Whenever I get a new magazine I read all the ads. There is so much to learn!

No photos today as I cannot upload anything from home and I am typing this in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment